Heat Resistant Big Capacity Steel Wire Rope Belt Bucket Elevator
For Raw Cement
TDG series bucket elevator is a new generation of products which
developed by our company by the combining the technology from
abroad with domestic production practice. It has characteristics of
large transportation volume, large hoisting height, small volume,
low power consumption, stable and reliable operation, long service
life, etc. It is suitable for the vertical hoisting of dry, bulk,
powdery materials or materials of small granule. It is widely used
in the hoisting system of bulk materials in building materials,
metallurgy, chemical industry, food, electric power and other
industries. It is the ideal substitute equipment for the products
of the same specification in foreign countries from the aspects of
the kiln end feeding, the raw materials into the homogeneous silo,
the cement storage to the new dry process cement plant, etc.
|Elevated Height (m)||80||80||80||80||80||80||80||80||80|
1. Low power consumption, low cost, and the energy consumption
saving is more than 30% than ordinary elevator.
2. The large conveying capacity can reach 1100m3/h.
3. The temperature of transporting can reach 120℃.
4. The hoppers are arranged closely for continuously feeding and
5. Long service life, good operational reliability, and the
failure-free time can exceed 30,000 hours.
6. The hoisting height is large, and it can reach 120m with a
7. The operation and maintenance are convenient, and there are few
vulnerable parts. The maintenance costs are more than 80% less than
common bucket elevator.
8. High precision structure, high strength and nice appearance.
It is suitable for vertically conveying powdery, granular, and bulk
materials, and can also lift materials with greater abrasive, such
as fly ash, slag, limestone, raw cement, cement clinker, cement,
coal, dry clay, etc. The temperature of the material to be lifted
generally does not exceed 200 degrees, and the lifting height can
be up to 40m.